Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Back to reality

I had an amazing time in Chicago with all the incredible people I met there. I told you about them...

But now, we have been back in SA for 2 weeks. It took us nearly a week to recover from our 30 hour travelling stint. I'm telling you, never do anything like that. It's a stupid idea. Especially for a disabled person - it just gets ridiculous.

I'm back at school. And it's as hectic as it ever was. Probably more. We are now a week away from our first matric exams. So, as you can imagine, everybody is pretty stressed out. The situation is pretty much like this:

We get more work, we complain about doing it, procrastinate doing it, then we sometimes end up NOT doing it (some of us do this as a form of protest, at least it links in with the history syllabus). We don't really have a lot of time to study for the exams...

I'll be the first to admit that my most used study method is CRAMMING! It seems to work for me most times...just because it has to. This year I'm trying to be a little more prepared for exams than I usually am, so I am cramming earlier and then going over it slowly, closer to exam days.

Today marks 9 days before we write our first paper.

Wish us luck.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment