Saturday, November 10, 2012

Final school exams.

I am now in my last two weeks of final matric exams which is quite scary but exciting at the same time.

I've been writing finals for about three weeks and am only now halfway. My timetable has been pretty chilled with a couple exams a week so I haven't been too stressed out. The stress is definitely building, though.

Next week I am writing only one paper...Woohoo! But we can't get overly excited because the week after that is horrifying. I have six exams that week. Six exams in five days. It's not going to be a fun week. I hope I survive.

The problem I have with it is that pretty much all the exams are heavy learning subjects and they are right after each other. My last exam day is not nice :( I'm writing business studies that day and we do both papers on the same day with two hours in between. That means that we have to study the ENTIRE syllabus for one day. Seventeen long, unrelated chapters have to fit in my brain and more importantly stay in my brain for the duration of the exam. Oh my goodness.

I'm going to stop complaining now. I actually think it's good that I have a free week before the crazy week from hell. It means that I can study my ass of now and then not be so stressed out when I have to write these last few papers.

The 23rd of November is my freedom day - my last day of school EVER!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment