Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hup Hup Holland

So, today started off very average - with a Maths exam. Fun times, I know. Then I had to go to the dentist for an emergency fixing of my retainer. It was attacking me from inside my mouth - we sorted it out though, so it's all good.

After my very average day, things got a lot more interesting and exciting. We had to start preparing to go to Holland. Holland, because the ceremony for the International Children's Peace Prize happens there and we have to go and see who the winner is...

Hold thumbs, people.

We going to have a really rad time - we are going to do all the touristy things as well as some other cool things that I'm not really sure about. Excited!

We've been getting ready for hours - I even had my suitcase ready yesterday, which is very unlike us. We're more 'pack five minutes before you have to leave' people. But, we'll roll with it.

Our flight is at 12:20 tonight/tomorrow morning. Whichever way you choose to say it. I don't know if I'm still going to be awake at that time, since I woke up at 6 to study for my maths paper, but we'll see. We're having a small partytjie at the airport. Because we can. And then we have to try and kill some time. Hmmmm....

There will be things to follow, many many posts, with many many photos. So, keep an eye or two on me.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment